Wednesday, August 24, 2011

180.2 Getting Back In The Groove

Is that the same as getting my groove back? I never read the book with the title that alluded to getting the groove back so I hope it's a safe reference :). But I do feel as though I'm beginning to return to the more disciplined life and it feels good. No, I won't make you all gag by saying it feels groovy! Talk about dating myself!

Yesterday, I wrote about doing self hypnosis again and how it didn't involve deprivation or exercise. But in fact during it, increasing exercise and eating carefully became a part of the session. So there I am, lying on the bed in hypnosis and then realized what I had written and what was happening. It did strike me funny.

I went shopping today and was scared to death that nothing would fit me. But all is well on that score so I'm ok. Hope you are too. (And my pedicure definitely fit!)

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Sue's Got Back Her Groove! Excellent!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller