Tuesday, August 9, 2011

178.2 Living My Life With Tiramisu

Honeymoon Celebration!

Here's something to write about! Jeff and I just celebrated our 46th anniversary. We had a great day. It was a gorgeous day so we headed down to our very special place to go for special occasions, Lon's at the Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley. We went for a late brunch and it was divine. Those who know me well know that I love tiramisu and because it was our anniversary the restaurant presented us with a complimentary dessert that happened to be Mexican Chocolate Tiramisu! OMG, it was the best I have ever had.

I'm working on letting go of all of the stroke issues and just living my life. My neurologist said that if I take a full aspirin a day I should stay out of trouble. And he said to go live my life! And so I am!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy Anniversary! I have missed your posts!

queenmabby said...

Welcome back to blogging and happy anniversary! You and dad are an inspiration:)

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller