Wednesday, July 13, 2011

179.0 Where Is The Wiggle Room?

I just mistyped my weight and saw 199 when I looked up! Yikes! It's hard enough to acknowledge my weight as it is without adding 20 pounds. I met Jennifer at the Paradise Bakery this morning and she asked me why I thought I had gained weight while in Boston, why is it was so hard to just eat the right thing? I told her that there is a part of me that wants to be able to eat what I want or at least have some room to stray a bit now that I lost all of the weight. The fact of the matter is that I don't have much if any wiggle room. I need to always be vigilant and not think I can indulge with food. Hmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

priscila said...

We don't have a wiggle room in our house. Is this a problem?
Seriously, keep at it!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller