Thursday, July 21, 2011

178.2 Hanging In There

Sometimes I just have to hang in there. After my roller coaster week I went back to the basics of listening to my weight loss CDs made by Jennifer Scott, drinking lots of water, reaffirming in my own mind that I want to get back in the 170 range, and being kind to myself. When I listen to the CDs purposefully, I realize where I have been and how much more I enjoy being slender than carrying around all of that extra weight. That phrase "staying conscious" is so important to my being able to stick with this. I don't really have a choice if I want to live the best life I can. There is no way that gaining more weight back is going to enhance my quality of life, and isn't that what this is all about?

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller