Thursday, July 14, 2011

178.2 What's It All About, Charlee?

During the time that I worked with Jennifer, she made me hypnosis CD's to help me with the weight loss. I have downloaded most of them onto my iPhone and listen to them before bed or whenever. I had noticed this phenomenon before but it happened again today and it really makes me wonder about what is going on. I get all set to go into this state of hypnosis, stretched out, eyes closed, truly relaxed, and all of a sudden Charlee will be in my face, licking my lips (yuck), patting my arm with her paw, etc. She keeps at it until I stop, give her attention, and finally, in desperation, put her out of the bedroom. It is funny but I don't understand it. I can listen to an audio book and she could care less, but let me try to listen to Jennifer and forget it. I wonder if Jennifer would make a hypnosis CD for Charlee? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Charlee is jealous... and very cute...

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller