Sunday, July 24, 2011

179.6 Lots of Little Things

I was rereading some of my posts today while I was looking for the one about too much quinine water. Now I'm wondering if the quinine was the cause of my tingly face and numb thumb. It's been suggested to me that maybe the cause of my recent rash, tingling, numb thumb issues may be shingles! Tomorrow I'm heading back to my doctor to figure this out.

But as I was reading some of the posts, I was thinking that this blog is as much a reflection of my moods as it is about my weight. Hmmmm!

So how did our date go yesterday? Halfway through the movie Tree of Life Jeff developed a horrendous migraine headache. The movie was pretty intense and upsetting so I was glad to leave before the end of it. So, we headed straight home without going to a new restaurant that I had chosen from a list of seven top Scottsdale restaurants. You know, you can plan and think you are going to have a great time and most of the time you do. Yesterday wasn't one of those times.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller