Tuesday, July 19, 2011

179.2 It's About My Neck

Another crazy day in hot, humid, yes humid, Scottsdale. It does get humid here at this time of year. It frequently rains in the late afternoon and is really hot. I think it's about 108 degrees right now.

The symptoms that sent me to the ER on Friday are back and a little stronger, but I know it's my neck, not a stroke or heart attack so I'll see my PCP tomorrow. When I called to see if I could get in to see my doctor today, I was told he had gone for the day and that I should go to the ER. I about burst into tears and said I had been there over the weekend and just want an MRI of my neck. I know I'm right. My inner spirit, that inner voice tells me that it is my neck not a stroke. So hopefully tomorrow I'll learn what's up in my neck. (I already know that I have a boney growth near my spinal cord in my neck. It probably just wants a little attention :) .)

So I'm going to get in my pool, and try to relax!

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

Hope the MRI goes well. Crossing fingers and thumbs for you!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller