Friday, July 8, 2011

180.2 Eating Half

We are off to visit friends for the weekend after coming off of our two week trip back east. I went to my inner spirit and feel much more in control. I heard that I need to go back to eating half of what I normally would. That along with exercise is really key to how I lost all of the weight so I know it is good advice. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what has happened I have trouble seeing obvious solutions.

I'll write again when we return on Monday. By the way, evidence of the haboob is still pervasive. In this usually bright sparkling sunny atmosphere a bleakness still cloaks the sky. Cars whiz by covered with a thick layer of dirt even though car wash businesses report doing a record business. Soon evidence of my personal haboob will also dissipate as I get this travel weight off!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller