Monday, July 18, 2011

179.0 More Exercise, Fewer Carbs

I remember writing probably a year ago that exercise was easy to accomplish. Just do it, I wrote. But for some reason, now I put off doing it. I find all sorts of excuses for why I can't do it, and I'm writing this at this moment because I know I should get going but don't want to. It's odd that I find myself with this frame of mind. I think that it may have to do with getting out of the habit, and I could list lots of reasons (aka excuses) for that. I need to press reset and get back into the habit so that it is more automatic. Less thought Sue! Just do it!

I'm also thinking about limiting carbs, especially after mid afternoon. I do eat a lot of fruit for a late afternoon snack, and often for dessert, and again before bed. I don't eat the white carbs (potato, rice, pasta) much at all, any time night or day. So here we go on a new search to discover why I am stuck again. (I was talking to a great friend of mine last night about the haboob, the big dust storm we had out here recently. Maybe I need a big haboob in my life to shake me up. But wait! I just had one with the stroke diagnosis. Sue, sign off and get moving.)

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller