Monday, November 1, 2010

171.8 Cool, Clear Water


I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog to Susan's Drinkin'! Not really, but upping the amount of water that I drink is certainly helping with these last few pounds. I knew that water was good for me, good to flush out all of the impurities in my system, but this morning I learned something else about water. Maybe this should have been really obvious to me, but I just never put it all together. My chiropractor said that as you increase the amount of fluid/water you drink, you up the number of calories burned because your kidneys have to work harder, doing the work they are meant to do. Talk about motivation!

And, yesterday I was able to zip up my "celebration" pants, the very, very tight pants I bought about 3 months ago to wear when I reached my goal. Now I just have to keep it all together and see that 170.0 on my scale.

4 comments:

queenmabby said...

you are so close!!! you can do it!

priscilla said...

You are doing it!!!!

priscilla said...

You are doing it!!!!

Joanne said...

You are almost there! Those pants are going to "celebrate"!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller