Saturday, November 20, 2010

171.6 I Got Phished!

Today was not a good day. I got phished! I didn't even know what that meant until Jeff explained it to me. So if you got an email from me saying I tagged you in a photo and you opened it, you got phished also. I learned the hard way not to open any fishy looking email.

So life continues in maintenance, and yes, it's easy and it's hard. It's easy because I am so guarded about what I eat, but it's hard, because I thought it would be easier than it is. Now there's a mouthful!

We just came home from a cocktail party. I think the compliments served to keep me on target. But soon, my new look will no longer be anything people will talk about. They'll be used to it and that will be good. Things will seem more normal. I still need to do this one bite at a time, and I can!

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Yes you CAN!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller