Wednesday, November 3, 2010

171.2 Is it all About The Water?

I'm drinking water, a lot more that I used to thanks to the encouragement of 2 doctors. I wrote about my chiropractor relating that drinking water makes your kidneys burn more calories. And recently, because I was frequently feeling very faint when I stood up I talked to my PCP and guess what he suggested? More water, especially since he did blood pressure readings for lying down, sitting, and standing. I flunked the standing test!

I am feeling better, haven't gone down yet, and think that the water is really helping with the blood pressure issue. And, I'm quite convinced that it is helping with the weight loss. I always thought I was drinking plenty of water all through this weight loss process, but now I am measuring it and setting new goals for how much I really drink everyday. Keeping track has made me realize that I wasn't drinking as much as I thought! You know, it's kind of maddening when I think about how maybe this all could have happened a little (a lot) faster if I had been more careful about the water. Did you see that? I just kicked myself! :)

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller