Sunday, November 14, 2010

170.6 Settling In

Our house guests have departed and we've returned from our visit to Tucson so life is beginning to return to normal... whatever that is. And that is the big question now. What is my life going to be all about? For the past couple of years, my life has been about my weight, my growing awareness of who I am and what I am all about as a result of the accompanying therapy, and both those aspects of my life are now complete, or as complete as they are going to be for the near future.

I do know that one of the greatest gifts from doing this blog with its daily posts has been the compliments I've received for my writing. I love it when friends say they can hear my voice chatting with them as they read these posts. So I am definitely going to do more writing, and perhaps take a class or two in writing, and see where that leads me. And, Jennifer and I are thinking about writing about our experience working with each other, which is quite a story in its own right:).

And, I do want to share my weight loss experience with folks who would like to know what my journey was like, and be a source of ideas and encouragement for them.

So life looks good to me right now, and maybe I don't want to achieve a new normal. Some would say I've never ever been normal, so why start now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoy exactly how you receive your level throughout.

Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations.

Anonymous said...

Hola, Interesante, geen va een Continuar con este artŠ½culo?

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller