Thursday, July 8, 2010

184.4 Grand Honey Hits Six Flags!


We're back from Six Flags in St. Louis and the boys loved it, and of course, we had a great time watching them have so much fun. A lot of the time was spent at the water park there because it was REALLY hot, and REALLY humid which we are no longer used to.

Since I am not big on roller coaster type rides and spinning around for dear life, I did a lot of people watching, which was a lot safer and very interesting. I did gain a pound, but with the food choices available, I did okay. I was on a search for fruit in the park and that was not on any menu, and you couldn't take food in.

I think a little of the let down has set in after so much activity and fun with Ted and Lynsey and the boys. Now to get back into the world of healthy eating and exercise! We did have a great time!

What was so cute and fun was that Julien, the 4 year old, started calling me Grand Helper (instead of Grandma) and then he changed that into Grand Honey! So Grand Honey will get back on track and go for her goal!

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Oh Grand Honey!! That is so great. And you ARE a grand honey. I'm going back on track tomorrow too. Too many lunches out.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller