Tuesday, July 13, 2010

182.6 Living To Eat?

I never used to read the Wall Street Journal and now I read it everyday, because our local paper is, shall we say, very limited in its news and viewpoint.

What I've learned about the WSJ is that it is not just business news that makes it such a good read. It includes great book and movie reviews, and editorials. And, as you faithful know, I have cited at least one other article from it in the past about health and food issues. This morning there was a very interesting article entitled "Eating To Live or Living To Eat?". Here's the website: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704288204575363072381955744.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_LeadStoryNA

I hope you'll check it out. It helps explain why some people have a very hard time saying no to certain foods even though they are not hungry, while others don't. From my point of view, they should have interviewed me :), because I truly believe that I have been able to change that brain function through the hypnosis and habit building that has been going on within my mind and body. So if you have a hard time saying no to food, even when you are not hungry, don't think of it as an excuse to keep eating. Rather, take it on as a challenge as something you want to change and can change.

Let's just say the article provides food for thought!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller