Sunday, July 11, 2010

183.2 On a Lighter Note...




A comment in yesterday's blog brought up the question about whether quitting smoking or losing weight and keeping it off is more difficult. Both are very difficult, but I think it's easier to quit smoking because, although you may think you need to smoke to live, you don't. However, you do need to eat to live and that means you are constantly faced with making decisions about food.

And now on a lighter note...I just bought a pair of size 12 jeans! Considering I was wearing a size 22 when I started on this weight loss process, I am thrilled. We are getting ready to spend a couple of weeks in the Northeast with family and these new jeans will keep me honest and help me continue to work toward reaching my goal (instead of reaching for a second helping)!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You look fabulous!

Joanne said...

You look so happy and healthy and beautiful!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller