Saturday, November 26, 2011

185.2 A Little of This and A LIttle of That!


I found the apricot colored pointsettia at our local grocery store. I had never seen one that color and had to have it! Since our house tends toward more desert colors, it is perfect.

We had a great Thanksgiving with friends and are now looking forward to ten days in Hawaii. I know, I know I will have to stay conscious and mindful of the exercise piece. My back is healing slowly. When I hurt it, I actually lost all the strength in my core muscles so the road back is slow, but my back is steadily improving so I am counting on being fine.

My new goal to to keep my weight steady throughout the next month and then I am thinking about doing something totally different to get the weight off. I did come up with a great, easy, filling breakfast. About a third of a cup of low fat cottage cheese with or without berries and Splenda and I am good to go for several hours.

Since we will be gone for the trip and then our family starts arriving around the 20th of December, I have no idea how often I'll write a post for this blog. I appreciate so much that you are still reading Susan's Losin' so continue check in now and then.

Here's the latest picture of Zuzu for those of you who know my 5 month old granddaughter!

3 comments:

lynseym said...

A young Jeff I mean Julien I mean Zu.....

queenmabby said...

keep writing! it helps us and i know it helps you!

priscilla said...

Look at those blue eyes!!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller