Thursday, November 3, 2011

183.4 Kansas City, Kansas City Here We Come!

My sister Priscilla and her husband Phil live in Kansas City. We haven't visited them there in several years and so we are on our way tomorrow. I know it is going to be fun. KC is a great city with lots to do and see and it has some great restaurants. My biggest issue is what to bring in the way of clothing. Since we moved away from Boston and the weight loss, I have no warm coats, hats, boots, etc. I almost bought a very cute jacket yesterday. I was perspiring just trying it on, and then couldn't part with the $ for it because I couldn't imagine how much I would wear it. Maybe I shouldn't be such a tightwad, and maybe I'd travel more in the winter if I had the jacket. Oh dear, now I'm thinking I should have bought it! Life is pretty good when that's all I have to worry about! Remember "heart, head, heart, head"? Here I go again!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Ooo! I hear everything's up to date there! Sorry - joke. I think you should have bought the jacket, but I understand because I wouldn't have, either. But knowing you need jackets every once and awhile, perhaps you could now plan on the purchase of a reasonable fall / winter jacket? That way you could feel prepared, but you would know it was a choice, and not a spur of the moment decision.
And also: HAVE FUN!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller