Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home Again!


We are home again after having a great time in Kansas City with my sister Priscilla and her husband Phil. It was wonderful to see their new home, get a private tour of the Nelson Art Museum where Priscilla is a docent, go to a concert at the newly opened Kaufman Concert Hall, and eat the most delicious food at a variety of great little restaurants. We even got to eat free at a Seasons 52 restaurant where the employees were in the process of being trained.

No, I haven't weighed myself and won't for a couple of day to let things simmer down. And yes, I did try to order wisely (it's pretty automatic now). But every bite was worth it, and I'm learning how to deal with all of the ups and downs involved in travel. So thanks again Prill and Phil for a great time. We'll be back!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller