Tuesday, December 7, 2010

170.4 All I Want For Christmas




All I want for Christmas is a super glued back! As I am getting ready for a 6 hour flight to Boston, my back has decided that it wants some attention, negative attention! I know what I did. In my wisdumb, I added a new stretch to my routine and it obviously wasn't a good idea. So I am now moving carefully and will continue to do so tomorrow as I approach that Thursday plane ride! And I want to be in great shape for shopping and enjoying my time with friends and family back there.

Maybe someday you will be able to get your back aligned and then held in place with super-glue! Now that would be some gift!

2 comments:

queenmabby said...

Oh no! Hope your back forgives you and resolves its issues soon! can't wait to see you!

queenmabby said...

Oh no! Hope your back forgives you and resolves its issues soon! can't wait to see you!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller