Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Good News and The Bad News

I saw two of my doctors over the past couple of days and I feel strange complaining, but here goes. The good news is that the injections worked really well at first but are already beginning to wear off. The bad news is that I heard once again that my back is so messed up (that's putting it nicely) that is amazing that I'm as mobile as I am. Or, is that the good news? I can have more injections, more surgery was suggested as a possibility in the future, and I definitely have to continue my water therapy, physical therapy, neuro muscular massage therapy and chiropractic care. Yikes, now I know where all the time goes. But nothing is going to cure my problems and I get down about that. So I'll just keep on working on staying as healthy as possible and keep in the fight!

More good news - we're getting our pool redone, new tile and new edging and that makes me very happy. And, plans for a summer getaway with all of our kids, and their families are shaping up very well, so we'll be heading to New Hampshire and Boston in July. Life is still very good.

1 comment:

queenmabby said...

Life is wonderful and so are you. Keep feeling good about yourself and take care of what you have:)

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller