Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On A Roll

Things continue to go well. We are on our way to visit our son and his family (the magnificent Lynsey and the magnificent boys) in Memphis tomorrow. We'll spend Easter with my Jewish grandsons :) ~ diversity is very cool and interesting! ~ and then we head to Las Vegas to meet up with old friends. Old friends is a little misleading. How about friends we've known since 1966. Ginny taught in the trailer next to mine in Torrance, California. We were both brand newly accredited teachers and Ginny was the best next door, new teacher I could have worked next to. We are going to see Jersey Boys while in Las Vegas, so this should be a great time! I know I've said it before, but life is very good! I probably won't post while we are away, but I will let you know if I hit a lucky streak in Vegas!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Have a wonderful time!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller