Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back At It!

Tonight's a big night! We are going to a charity event which means I get to get all dressed up. We don't often do that out here in Arizona. Deciding whether to wear black jeans or blue jeans is often the most challenging decision I have to make about what to wear. Oh, I do wear dressier pants but that's just to church occasionally.

This morning I sat down and designed and made a necklace to wear with my top, my favorite purple top. Months ago I wrote about buying two identical tops because I loved the design so much. Finally I get to wear one of them!

Something that I'm realizing is that I have shut down several parts of my life, including the blog and the jewelry. I wonder if I've just been too distracted with activities I've added to my life, or if I just quit because of pain issues and just a big case of the blahs about certain things. It doesn't really matter, but I am glad to be back!

And I'm so excited to have a chance to go out and not worrying about pain. Oh, the joy!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

It's so good to have you back!

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller