Friday, May 4, 2012

One More Time to Start Again

I was so sure that I was going to write a post everyday a couple of weeks ago and then I fell off the wagon! I've been thinking a lot about why I am not motivated to write and I think it is because I don't have a goal. When I started this blog it was all about losing weight. Now I have the attitude of been there, done that,and so there is no framework for my ramblings. I do have many wonderful things going on in my life that I relate to friends and family, but no earth shaking announcements, like I lost a half a pound. And, I also think that if I expect people to take the time to read this, I should have something to say, which makes me laugh because when I was blogging about my weight it wasn't all that exciting most of the time. I remember writing about cracking and having a Dairy Queen baby cone. You would have thought I had fallen off Mt. Everest I was so upset with myself. But I am going to write more often, mostly for myself and I'll not worry that I need to entertain and inform.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I always enjoy reading about what you're up too! But from the blogger's point of view, I understand the difficulty of trying to find entertaining and fun things to post. You're right in not worrying so much about it.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller