Friday, March 30, 2012

Pain Free!

I am so excited! I had the epidural injection above and below my fusion and got out of bed this morning like a teenager! Seriously, it is the first time in years that I haven't had stiffness, limping, pain, and instability to deal with every morning. And, it has lasted all day. I've been taking it very easy (read watching TV and using my iPad while lying on the bed) most of the day. Because I felt so good, I wanted to do all sorts of things, but I also want this to last and to do the trick, so I am following the doctor's orders. When you have so much pain for so long, you just get used to it. Having that pain gone is like being reborn! I forgot how good it could be! So now, I just hope it will last for a good, long time.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller