Tuesday, February 23, 2010

194.2 Moving Into That Space

I love writing this blog and I love the comments. Kathleen always keeps me grounded, the voice of reality and experience. She works hard to keep her health, exercise, and weight all under control while raising her three little boys. And, Prill, my sister, usually makes me smile with her comments. If you didn't see either, look at the bottom of yesterday's blog. I love the yabuts! Both comments ring so true and I really appreciated getting them.

But, I hope everyone will try to move into that space where the hard work and yabuts fade away and that positive voice can be heard. When I am on the elliptical and don't think I can go another "glide", if I hook up with that inner spirit it is as if I can go forever, for a while :). It's amazing!

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Susan M Miller